The community bonding period has been an interesting one and now I write about my experience.
- Make contact with Mentors
- Setup a blog for posting GSoC updates
- Setup development environment for my project
- Do some more research about my project and update my project plan in collaboration with my mentors
- Help others in the community
All my objectives were completed
- First I started with some development environment setup issues which took me about 2 weeks to solve mainly because i had poor Internet(had to upgrade my Internet bundle) and other technical issues which @teleivo my backup mentor helped me true.
- I made contact with my mentors and @judy my primary mentor and I even participated in a FHIR hackerthon which was a great experience for me.
- I also got two work on some tickets that gave me more inside to the OpenMRS architecture and a little more about my project.
- Learned a lot while working on tickets
- I tried as much as possible to help others in the community having trouble with either setup or some other problems i could handle.
- Finally made some adjustments to my timeline which was reviewed by my mentors.
As a next step, i look forward to complete the objectives stated in my project plan while following my proposed timeline.